Microbial organic fertilizer is organic solid waste (including organic waste, straw, livestock and poultry excrement, cake meal, agricultural by-products and solid waste generated from food processing) after microbial fermentation, deodorization and complete decomposition of organic fertilizer or organic microbial coating fertilizer. So what are the benefits of using organic manure for crops?
- No pollution, nuisanceless.Microbial organic fertilizer is an effective combination of natural organic materials and biotechnology. It contains fungicides that accelerate the decomposition of organic matter and provide “power” for the production or conversion of available nutrients in crops.At the same time, the fungicides can improve the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer and activate the potential nutrients in soil.
- Save energy and reduce consumption and protect the ecological environment.Nitrogen-fixing bacteria can complete the transformation process of nitrogen under normal temperature and pressure conditions, providing rich nutrients for crops, but at the same time will not cause nitrite residues and pollution of the environment, played a very good role in saving energy, reducing consumption, and protecting the environment.Therefore, nitrogen-fixing bacteria are widely used in the production of pollution-free agricultural products.
- Activate soil nutrients, promote crop root activity and increase fertilizer efficiency.Microbial organic fertilizers can decompose phosphorus and potassium nutrients that were originally fixed by combination and could not be absorbed by crops in the soil, thus playing a role in activating phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients in the soil. Increase the content of soil organic matter, promote the formation of soil granule structure, eliminate soil hardening, so that the root system of crops developed, enhance the vitality. The conversion rate of nitrogen in soil reached 5-13.6%.The conversion rate of phosphorus and potassium in soil can reach 7-15.7% and 8-16.6%.
- Increase crop yield and improve crop quality.Microbial organic fertilizers can increase the effective nutrients of agricultural products, such as gluten content in flour, fat content and protein content in different soybeans, vitamin and sugar content in vegetables and fruits.Relevant experiments showed that microbial organic fertilizer could not only increase the yield of grain crops by about 10% and fruits and vegetables by about 15%, but also greatly improve the appearance of products.
- Improve fertilizer utilization and save investment.Mixed application of microbial organic fertilizer and inorganic compound fertilizer can significantly increase the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer by 10%-15%, and save about 20% of chemical fertilizer consumption.In the production of pollution-free agricultural products, the use of organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer and microbial organic fertilizer has changed the traditional agricultural production to organic agricultural production mode, so as to achieve the goal of high yield, high quality, high efficiency and low consumption.
- Control soil-borne diseases.Biological fertilizer can promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms in crop rhizosphere and improve the ecological environment of crop rhizosphere.The increase of beneficial microorganisms and disease-resistant factors can also significantly reduce the infection of soil-borne diseases, reduce the disease index of the stubble crops, and the successive years of application can greatly alleviate the obstacles to continuous cropping.