- PDF Download
Biological organic fertilizer refers to a kind of fertilizer with both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer effect, which is composed of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock and poultry excrement, crop straw, etc.) and through harmless processing, the organic materials compound from the decomposition.
There are two kinds of fertilizer on the market now, one kind is biological organic fertilizer, one kind is refined organic fertilizer, compare with refined organic fertilizer, what are the advantages of biological organic fertilizer?
Refined organic manure is the commercial organic manure made of livestock manure after drying, crushing packaging for sale.
1)Biological organic fertilizer completely rotten, not burning roots, not rotten seedlings; Refined organic fertilizer is not ripe, after using it directly in soil, will cause burning seedling phenomenon.
2)Biological organic fertilizer through high temperature rot, kill most of the pathogenic bacteria and eggs, reduce the occurrence of pests and diseases; The refined organic fertilizer is not ripe and will attract underground pests when it is ripe in soil.
3)The beneficial bacteria were added to the bio-organic fertilizer, which could reduce the occurrence of the disease due to the occupying effect of the flora; The refined organic fertilizers were dried at high temperatures, killing all the microorganisms inside.
- refined organic fertilizer
- Biological organic fertilizer
As an excellent fertilizer producer, our bio-organic fertilizer has been exported and used by many businesses across the country. The company is strict in the selection of fertilizers and raw materials. Our biological organic fertilizer nutrient elements are complete, provide comprehensive nutrients for crops, and biological organic fertilizer recycling and utilization of agricultural waste, reduce environmental pollution, to people, livestock, environmental safety, non-toxic, is a kind of environmental protection fertilizer.
Advantages of bio-organic fertilizer：
1) The nutrient elements of biological organic fertilizer are complete; Chemical fertilizers contain only one or few nutrients.
2) Bioorganic fertilizers can improve soil; Constant use of chemical fertilizers causes soil to harden.
3) Biological organic fertilizer can improve product quality; Too much chemical fertilizer results in inferior quality.
4) Bioorganic fertilizer can improve the rhizosphere microbiota of crops and improve the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests. Fertilizer is the crop microbial community is single, easy to produce pests and diseases.
5) Biological organic fertilizer can promote the utilization of chemical fertilizer, improve the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer; The use of chemical fertilizers alone can easily cause the fixation and loss of nutrients.
The raw material of biological organic fertilizer has a variety of, it is to use agricultural waste, livestock and poultry excrement, industrial waste, reduce environmental pollution, safe and non-toxic. The use of this fertilizer can significantly improve the quality of crops, plant growth is obviously robust, internode shortening, leaves hypertrophy and bright, fruit expansion quickly, bright color, do not produce malformed fruit, long-term use can cultivate fertilizer soil, is a good fertilizer of green environmental protection.
Why choose our bio-organic fertilizer?
Adhering to the concept of “innovation creates the future”, the company adheres to the principle of “people-oriented”, pays attention to personnel training and appointment, and has established a professional r&d technical personnel team. Company attaches great importance to foreign technical exchanges and cooperation, has with the domestic many famous universities and research institutes established “industry-university-institute” cooperation relations, has carried out a number of important scientific research projects, has achieved fruitful research results, all these provide solid technical support for the utilization of organic waste and the production of compound microbial fertilizer.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will try our best to solve the problem.